Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Day 210...184 pounds


I'm really missing the gym and working out in general. I can't see due to my eye infection, and have not been able to see since Thursday...I don't think it would be a good idea for me to work out when I can hardly see. Even without the eye infection, I have noticed that when I jog, if I'm not fixated on a spot just a few inches in front of me, my brain (eyes?) makes me feel that I'm all wobbly and almost dizzy. If I persist, it gets better, but the first couple of minutes, man...I feel like I'm drunk or something.


Nothing really new around here...I miss my ducks...


Blah, what a boring post! I'm sure you're SO glad you read this!


NOW, go have some REAL fun!


Kisses,

FatMom

2 comments:

Fatinah said...

we are always happy to read about your goopy eyes! ;-)

Kim said...

Don't worry about trying to workout when you can't see!! Please just concentrate on taking care of yourself and feeling better!! :)