Thursday, April 10, 2008

Day 107...Even MORE than yesterday! How?!


So, here's my plan...I figured I should have a PLAN...so here it is:


I have two very big events coming up in the next 3 months...yes, I know we shouldn't try to lose weight FOR events, and that's not actually, totally, what I'm doing...those two events are more of a calendar marker...a landmark of sorts, I suppose...ANY-way, one is in mid June, and the other one is in mid July. So, here's my plan, at least for the next 30 days, at which time I will re-evaluate and see if I need to tweak anything:


1. I will not weigh myself for at LEAST 2 weeks, preferably 4 weeks

2. I will eat in the range of 1450 calories a day

3. I will exercise, in one way or another, 5 times a week


At the end of the month, I will re-weigh and re-measure and possibly re-evaluate my plan.


Sound good? Good...


Latuh,

FatMom

2 comments:

Fatinah said...

sounds like a plan, Stan. A great plan even!

Kim said...

Excellent plan indeed!! Keep us posted on how it goes. :)