Thursday, March 6, 2008

Day 72...177 pounds


Seems as if 177 is my best friend. The one I can't live without. My loving twin. *sigh* I'd like to see it GO, though. I'm tired of 177. So, here's my "Dear John" letter to 177:


Dear 177 pounds:


It was great seeing you, and wow, have I seen you OFTEN the last few weeks, but...well, it's really time for me to start seeing different, smaller numbers. See, I work really hard (most of the time) to get lower numbers and, well...you're just not what I want anymore. I'm growing smaller, and, well...hmmm...this is hard, because I so appreciated you, but...it's over. We're done. Just remember, though, it's not you, it's me. Wait a minute, it IS you! Good riddance! You weren't all that fun anyhow; I take back all that nice stuff I said earlier.


Love,

FatMom



Have fun today, friends~


FatMom

2 comments:

Fatinah said...

you're so funny.

as my old technical drawing teacher, Mr. Dobby, would say to that 177 pounds....GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH!!!

FatMom said...

Ha! As my son's 4th grade teacher used to say (and it would make me chuckle EVERY time!): Tough Cookies!