Monday, May 19, 2008

Day 146...183 big ones!


So, guess what? I got that freakin' death flu! I am STILL dealing with the remnants of her visit, and...oh, weeeeeee, it was bad! But today...yes, TODAY...5 days later, I finally feel totally myself again! We're all healthy, and...soooooooooooo happy that's over! Hopefully it'll be another 7 years before we get the stomach flu again!


Flu was SO bad, I lost 7 pounds in 24 hours! And I wasn't the least bit happy about it, either! I mean, any other time, I'd be like: Oh, hooray! Despite the fact that I'd know it would come back within 24-48 hours...not this time. That's how sick I was. I said: God, I don't care if I never lose another pound, just please, help me feel better! Phew!


I will be easing back into the work outs again...maybe nearer the end of the week, though. We've got SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much going on in the next 30 days, it is imperative that I/we stay healthy.


Hope everyone is well, and that YOU'RE healthy!


Toodles,

FatMom

3 comments:

Kim said...

Yucko FM!! :( I'm sorry to hear that you've been so sick! I hope that you are back to normal soon. :)

Fatinah said...

Oh my word! I feel your pain (sounds like when I was sick the week after Jamaica). Your poor family! I'm glad your on the mend, although after something like that it is really hard to feel "normal"....kinda like you spend a week waiting for it to start again!

Tigerlilly said...

I'm afraid I am dealing with the same death flu... I lost 6 lbs just over night! I know that it was all water because today I am dehydrated, dizzy and still feeling *ick*.

Glad your doing better... Have a great week!