Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Day 35...weigh in tomorrow~


Tommorow I weigh in. I'm looking forward to it. I find it interesting, though...when I weigh myself every day, I'm not confronted with a huge build up of anticipation, only to sometimes be dashed by perhaps a "nothing lost" number, and, on occasion, crushed by a GAIN! There's no huge surge of emotion...either happiness, confusion, anger, sadness, elation, surprise... Just a "hmmm..." feeling when I see the red number on a DAILY basis. But when I've worked hard for a week, there's that feeling where I'm holding my breath...crossing fingers, praying...as I step on the scale.


Wish me luck,

FatMom


P.S.: Concert was good, though I could have babysat 99% of those in attendance when they were NEWBORNS (and I was in late high school)...which is fine, except...I found those teens to be rude...shoving and pushing their way up closer to the stage...FatMom was knocked off kilter far more than once, and I'm no small cookie...but all in all, it was good. Late night, though, and I kept wanting to shout out to the crowd: HEY! Don't cha know it's a SCHOOL NIGHT?! Go HOME!

No comments: