Monday, January 28, 2008

Day 34...weight? Waiting...


Ok, so I decided to not weigh myself this week until Wednesday. We'll try going back to not weighing every day (or, every hour as I am want--or is it "wont") to do...



Still feeling down, but oddly calm at the same time. I worked out hard today, since my cold is now just about all gone. It felt really good, and I pushed myself just enough to be able to know I'm going to feel it later.



Tonight I'm going to a concert with my beloved sister. I'm not sure how I'm going to be feeling tomorrow, since it'll be a late night, but it'll be worth it.



Still not ready to talk~



FatMom

2 comments:

Kim said...

Have a great time at the concert!!!

Fatinah said...

glad you're back working out - and kudos for staying off the scale. Not an easy task, for sure. Enjoy the concert!!